It is the day after two very busy Christmas days for me. I am an introvert, and every year these two days leave me in introvert-overload.
So, the 27th is usually recovery day for me. What that means for me is a routine I call self care to the max!
This usually involves:
- Take long baths
- Re-reading a book I love
- Sleep a lot
- Cherish sacred alone time
- Journal about the wonderful things that happened during Christmas
- Make some art in a way I know heals me
- Snuggling the kitties
- Eat comfort food, including cookies
- Play music I love
- Re-watch a movie I love
- Stay in bed, snuggled into the blankets
Are you an introvert too? What are your recovery rituals?