I have learned a lot about myself during this year of (mis-)adventures :)
Here are a few that come to mind:
- Your body is your most important asset. Take good care of it and you will be able to have more awesome adventures!
- You can do more than you think. Just imagine all the fabulous things you can do if you are willing to take a little leap.
- On some days, just getting out of bed is an adventure in itself.
- You don't have to do everything perfect. Just being present is enough.
- Don't think big. With imagination even a walk around the block is an adventure. Explore like a child would!
- Every day is a new adventure.
- Doing what you love is the most amazing adventure of all!
- Fighting for what is right for you isn't selfish, it's love.
- When in doubt, dance :)